Pages

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Resolutions

I know it's been almost a decade (NOT, but feels like it) since I wrote last.

For a few months now, my life has had some bumpy roads. I've had off days, and good days. The last few months of 2010 has been a time I don't want to remember. My Nana died of bowel cancer, and my family has had a real shock to us all.

Ever since I received the devastating news that my Nana only had a few more months to live (I received the news in August) I turned my heart to Gods. That is what inspired this blog. I began praying, and writing about my struggles. At first I tried writing songs, but found that poems came easier to me. Then I began praying. That's when my pain was ever so lightly lifted, but not all.

Anyways, the message I'd like you to get out of this is that my resolutions for year 2011 is to be able to learn from this hard time I'm going through and someday be able to encourage and inspire others that, though life can be hard, things will get better eventually.

Thanks,
Grace Miller

No comments:

Post a Comment