Pages

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Gods Beauty Shop

A few years ago, there was a big snow storm. This is taken on Christmas Day

I love how I was able to capture the flowers in the foreground, and the background was blurred w/out
me doing anything.

I love nature. It's art without us trying anything. It's a given.

Gods way of bonding a tree and a squirrel. The tree a great friend to the squirrel. Lending it's long branches and sheltering those little critters. 

This is right outside my kitchen window. Love finches. 

Every blade of grass is an individual. So amazing. 

It's a slide!! Yay!!! Love the rain. 

Mystical

Beautiful magical birds. 

I love the light in this one.

Love the pollen that finally came after the big storm. 

A pinecone

Raindrops are a work of art

Love how the sun hit right behind the Space Needle

That's my dog. Love the sunlight here. 

Love the light

Love the sky

Two 'lovebirds'

Friends come in big or small packages. Love them all

No comments:

Post a Comment